I help busy brides and grooms who are planning their wedding. I teach them how to save time, money, and stress with in-depth, actionable advice that is easy to implement – so that they can plan their wedding with poise. 😉
I was insanely busy when I planned my wedding last year: I was working at two new jobs (one full-time, one part-time), I was house-hunting, I had a ca-razy travel schedule, and that’s just scratching the surface…ugh, I’m so glad those days are over!
To keep my sanity, I came up with time-saving wedding planning strategies that worked for my jam-packed over-scheduled life. Now, I get to share my strategies with you! I know there are plenty of wedding planning blogs out there, but Planning with Poise is unique.
What makes my wedding planning approach different?
- I fight the noise, clutter, and predatory selling tactics of the wedding industry – so you won’t find a sidebar full of annoying ads, or articles bursting with affiliate links.
- I give it to you straight. Because you already have a busy, active lifestyle – you don’t need more chaos or confusion. You need a clear-cut, straightforward, no-BS wedding planning guide.
- I value quality over quantity. Around here, you’ll never see articles like, “78+ Tips to a Perfect Wedding!” because let’s be honest, who has time for that?! Instead, I like to focus on ONE topic at a time – to give you the very best advice that you can actually use.
Ready to take the stress out of wedding planning?
Click the button below to learn more about my straightforward, no-nonsense, stress-free approach to wedding planning for busy people. (Plus, you’ll get a bundle of email templates to jump-start your wedding vendor search!)
And just for fun, here are five facts about me:
- I love to karaoke – mostly songs from the 80s, ha! My current go-to is “Like a Prayer” by Madonna <3
- I’m a total California girl. I was born and raised in Los Angeles (South Central!), and now I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay!).
- I’m a total personal finance junkie. My proudest accomplishment is probably my credit score – which I started building since I was 16.
- I fell in love with traveling ever since I studied abroad in college (I spent a summer in England and a semester in Singapore). Currently, I’m on a mission to visit all 50 states – I have a long way to go!
- Hablo español, pero no muy bien, ¡tengo que practicarlo más!
By the way, I’m a real person! 🙂 So when I’m not writing for my blog or at my full-time job, I can be found listening to NPR, re-watching The Office on Netflix, or having a beer with my husband at our favorite neighborhood bar. These are a few photos from our wedding: