As I planned my own wedding, I developed some pretty strong opinions about sites like TheKnot and WeddingWire, which is simply: “ain’t nobody got time for that!”
Truly, these sites are not built for busy people who don’t have tons of free time to scroll through endless articles that are more distracting than they are useful.
In fact, many wedding planning sites are full of:
- distracting ads that are often irrelevant
- superficial articles that don’t offer realistic advice
- generic to-do lists that are impossible to follow
- ridiculous DIY projects that you don’t have time or energy for
Have you noticed this?
Don’t get me wrong, there’s good stuff on those wedding websites. But here’s the thing: you have to spend HOURS researching a single topic before you find something you can use. Often, you might need to visit multiple websites, forums, and read tons of articles to figure out your next steps.
Planning with Poise is different.
You have a busy, active lifestyle, you don’t need the chaos that comes with wedding planning. So I created a clear-cut, straightforward, no-BS wedding planning blog so that you don’t have to waste time trying to figure everything out on your own.
Here’s what you can expect from me in 2018:
- Consistency: I’ll post a new article for you every Wednesday
- Quality: My advice is actionable and easy to implement to help you save time, money, and stress
- Honesty: I’ll tell it like it is, unapologetically
- Inclusivity: I’ll use gender-neutral pronouns because I aim to help all couples: straight, gay, trans, non-gender-binary – all are welcome!
- No ads! I want to help you focus on getting things done, so I won’t distract you with any spammy ads.
These are my values and my vision for this blog in 2018 and beyond. But I need your help!
My ultimate goal is to help you. But I have a favor to ask: tell me about your wedding! I want to hear all about it. I know you’re busy, so I promise it won’t take more than five minutes of your time – I can’t wait to hear from you!
I’ll see you next Wednesday! 😉
If you’re new here, please sign up for my email list and get my guide to help you find the right wedding vendors – five word-for-word email templates included! Sign up below to get the goods!